Regenesys is looking for a Scrum Master to play a vital role in with the IT Department
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for coaching and coordinating Agile Delivery Squads to deliver solutions as efficiently as possible.
- At a team level, the successful incumbent will be the the central coordinator and fixer of all issues ensuring the Agile squad can deliver with minimal blockers. Although not able to fix all issues he/she will co-ordinate and own their resolution within the team.
- The successful incumbent must support the Product Owner in refining and grooming the Product Backlog to a level that is acceptable for the delivery squad to estimate and deliver.
- Working with Website Development and Salesforce Implementation is must. Project execution
- Host daily Scrum, or stand-up, meetings last no longer than 15 minutes to ensure proper planning is done and progress is tracked. The Scrum master makes sure that all team members, including those who work remotely, are able to attend and participate in the daily meeting. They also make sure that the meeting stays focused and ends on time.
- Teach Scrum practices and principles to ensure that work does not slow down, a key role is to act as a mentor and teacher to smoothly onboard new employees and new team members. As a teacher, the Scrum master helps new team members to understand the scope and vision of a product and ensures that team members understand Scrum theory and that they adhere to Scrum practices and rules.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role,
- Honors Degree
- Must perform a variety of tasks.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Make a positive contribution to the work of the company
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures
- Undertake other relevant duties and responsibilities, appropriate to the grade, as may be determined from time to time by executive management
- Team player who is mature
- Able to work independently