Higher Certificate in Public Management (HCPM)
This programme offers core management skills necessary for a career in government or non-profit organisations.
- Public Human Resource Management.
- Public Project Management.
- Public Finance.
- Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Public Performance Management.
- Quality and Customer Service Management.
- An NQF Level 4 qualification (e.g. Matric exemption or
equivalent) and basic computer skills
The Higher Certificate in Public Management is an NQF Level 5
qualification, with 120 credits, offered over a period of 12 months.