MASTER OF PUBLIC MANAGEMENT (MPM)
The Master of Public Management programme is particularly intended for individuals who want to improve their leadership and management abilities and, as a result, influence the world! A graduate of this programme is equipped to work as an expert in their profession. Whether you want to make a significant contribution to a non-profit organisation or make a deliberate shift to the public sector, the Regenesys MPM programme provides internationally accredited next-level insights into the dynamics of functioning in the public sphere.
This programme emphasises the leadership and management skills needed to manage a business, government, or non-profit organisation or to establish your own enterprise.
- Honours degree at NQF level 8
- Postgraduate diploma at NQF level 8 or
- Professional bachelor’s degree at NQF level 8.
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Organisational Development
- Public Policy Development and Implementation
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Public Project Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Public Finance
- Sustainable Development
- Governance and Intergovernmental Relations
- Public Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Economics Strategic Management in the Public Sector
ELECTIVES: CHOICE OF TWO*
- Comparative Management Trends
- Labour Relations
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Quality and Customer Service Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Based on Student Numbers
- NQF level 9 qualification, with 200 credits.
- This 2-year qualification consists of 12 compulsory modules, 2 electives and a research dissertation.