Regenesys is looking to appoint suitably qualified Head of Graphic Design who will assist Regenesys Business School with managing all design projects from concept to delivery.
Regenesys is looking to appoint suitably qualified Head of Graphic Design who will assist Regenesys Business School with managing all design projects from concept to delivery. The successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include creating original artwork and reviewing the drafts of junior graphic designers to ensure quality work is created.
The Head of Graphic Design will be required to create and manage digital and print designs for Regenesys’ marketing needs. The Head of Graphic Design’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques, as well as agency and corporate experience. Experience in implementing marketing campaigns is also advantageous. Ultimately, an excellent Head of Graphic Design will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content. The ideal candidate should also possess both agency and corporate experience, be deadline-driven, able to manage a team effectively and be willing to lead and oversee the marketing department’s studio staff.
The successful incumbent should be able to provide creative feedback and ensure proper management of the workflow. Similarly, you will be communicating with the Marketing Department to create graphics for any promotional/marketing content.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery (planning and managing all stages of the design projects)
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality
- Generating unique concepts
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Keeping up to date with industry developments
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality and original artworks
- Assigning tasks and reviewing submissions of Junior Designers, interns, and freelancers where applicable
- Suggesting and implementing creative alterations to projects
- Coordinating with the Design team in generating new and innovative design ideas
- Designing different types of graphics like infographics and illustrations as per the client’s brief
- Maintaining brand consistency and voice in the project
- Communicating with the Marketing team to create promotional graphics
- Assessing the productivity and quality output of the Design team
- Providing timelines upon assessing clients’ needs and preferences
Credentials and Experience
- A graphic design qualification or similar.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g., Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Excellent aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Must be computer proficient
- Must be a team player
- Professional comportment
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Timeline discipline
- Embraces diversity
Market-related and commensurate with qualifications and experience